Meet Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends. Experience a ride on a real steam engine, and shake hands with The Fat Controller.
Celebrating Thomas the Tank Engine's 75th Anniversary
All activities and rides are included in your ticket price.
There are plenty of activities to keep the family entertained for the whole day - ALL included in the ticket price:
- Unlimited rides behind Thomas the Tank Engine at Ropley
- Unlimited rides with Diesel and Toad at Alresford
- Unlimited travel on the big steam trains that run up and down the line
- 'Rusty & Dusty' entertaining children with magic and fun at Ropley
- Unlimited rides on the miniature railway
- Fat Controller signing certificates (given on arrival) at Ropley
- Vintage fairground rides
- A Passport To Adventures full of activities for children to do throughout the day with a sticker on completion
- Story Time with Rusty & Dusty and the Fat Controller
- 'Thomas & Friends' temporary tattoos
- A Day Out With Thomas colouring-in certificate
- Thomas themed activities with Thomas play-sets, colouring and DVD shows
Friday 10 to Sunday 19 April 2020
The Mid Hants Railway ‘Watercress Line’, The Railway Station, Alresford, Hampshire, England, SO24 9JG
Child (2-16yrs): £14
Child (under 2yrs): FREE
Family (2 adults and 2 children): £60
More details are available from the website https://www.watercressline.co.uk/product.php/147/day-out-with-thomas
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
Event details may be subject to change.