Course runs over 4 consecutive Mondays (Monday 23 September - Monday 14 October).
Learning Goals (By the end of the course you will be able to):
- Switch on a computer, use a keyboard and mouse for basic functions
- Access programmes and files from the desktop
- Use word and it’s toolbars to edit and format a document
- Insert an image into a document
- Name, save and preview documents
- Access the Internet using a browser icon
- Use a search engine to find a web page on a specific topic
- Save the location of a web page, select and save specific information
- Create an email account
- Send and receive emails
- Open attachments to emails
- Manage your inbox
This course is aimed at beginners. No previous experience is required.
Monday 23 September 2019, from 10am until 1pm
Alton Library, Vicarage Hill, Alton, GU34 1HT
More details are available from the website http://www.hants.gov.uk/shop
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
Event details may be subject to change.